- Create community of regional schools/districts working to transform systems grounded in philosophies of deeper learning and learner-centered education.
- Provide opportunities for collaboration, sharing and learning around various learner-centered models: Competency, personalization, maker, PBL, design thinking, etc.
- Expand the practices and integration of computer science, computational thinking, and STEAM.
- Develop an ecosystem of practice the brings together regional expertise to expand, unify, and provide equitable opportunities for all students and teachers.
- Empowering people. Transforming education. Prospering futures.
Communities of Partnership:
- K-12 School Districts
- Intermediate Units
- Companies and Industry
- Cultivating a connected community rooted in innovation and equity that is equipped to meet the challenges of the future, engaged in rigorous and meaningful learning experiences, and empowered to create world-changing contributions.
- People: Growth over fixed. Invested learners.
- Partnership: Collaboration over competition. Better together.
- Policy: Equity over equality. Pervasive advocacy.
- Progress: Tomorrow over today. Future ready.