Offering access to resources where district can pilot before purchasing, or use and infuse resources within their instructional programs through loaning over owning.
- If you would like to sign out materials from the library, please check the Availability Calendar to see if it is available.
- Then, fill out the request form.
- Depending on your request, an employee will contact you to confirm.
- Don't forget, training sessions with EPIC Master Teachers are offered so you can learn more about how to integrate the devices and programs into your classrooms.
- See our Professional Learning page for more details!
- Items will be delivered and picked up by the BCIU delivery service and will be subject to their established delivery schedule and district building pickup and drop-off locations.
- Items may not be available on days when EPIC workshops are held at Kutztown/BCIU, because workshop facilitators will need access to materials for the trainings.
- Items can be borrowed for a maximum of two weeks (extensions can be requested).
- Please complete this item request form at least one week prior to requesting date. We will do our best to honor request dates, but know this will be dependent on current availability.
- Please note: There is a $40 BCIU delivery fee for materials delivery to non-public schools.
Resource Availability - Please check before submitting a request!
Lending Library Hubs
Antietam School District
Daniel Boone Area School District
Exeter Township School District
Governor Mifflin School District
Muhlenberg School District
Reading School District
Twin Valley School District
Wilson School District
Wyomissing Area School District
Brandywine Heights Area School District
Boyertown Area School District
Conrad Weiser School District
Fleetwood Area School District
Hamburg Area School District
Kutztown Area School District
Oley Valley School District
Schuylkill Valley School District
Tulpehocken Area School District